Facebook Badge

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where do I advertise?

I joined a forum last few months and get to know that almost everybody there are earning money through PTC or Paid To Click sites. Almost everyday there will be somebody who is asking about this PTC site or that PTC site. Whether this is worth their time or that one is not paying.

When I was getting started on earning online, I have also joined a PTC site or two. But almost immediately I felt that they're a waste of my time. Having to wait a good 10 seconds or more before you can click on another ad which will earn you a cent or two.

And that I have a situation that does not allow me to 'waste' my time, I began looking for other ways to earn online.

So I found www.forourchildren.ws

So far it has been greater than great. BUT because the company is considered pretty new, I haven't invested more than USD30.

Back to what this topic is about.. so I have found the program of my dreams, where do i advertise?

Not to a PTC advertising firm definitely. Here almost everyone is only clicking to earn their money and nobody is paying attention to the ads. The participants are only interested in free programs which all PTC sites are and advertising in one will be just a waste of money.

So where do I place my ad? I have tried paid sign ups also and it turns out the people who sign up are those only interested in free programs also and are doing tasks which earns them a little more than a few cents.

So my quest in searching for the perfect advertising sites continues and I will post them here for your and my benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sponsors