Facebook Badge

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Where do I advertise? Adf.ly of course!

Hey if you read the post previously, I want you to know that I have found a very good advertising site which is adf.ly !

Here viewers are interested to join because they are not incentisized to view the advertisement. How they get to view is through adf.ly's publishers who are paid to promote their link. With the program I am promoting, I got about a hundred sign ups with about USD10 worth of advertising.

But the program you are promoting is also important. It has to provide a free tour. And the demographies that you choose is also important. If you can tell who is from where from the program you are promoting, place your advertisement to that country.

Once you get your sign ups, if its a paid program that you are an active member, they will allow you to communicate with your referrals.

Happy Earning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sponsors